RICHHA'S BRIDAL SHOWER
When Richha asked me to design her bridal shower invitations, she requested something feminine and floral. I took her directive to heart, added in a splash of pastel pink watercolour accented with gold foil and, voila, ended up with the prettiest invitation! I printed the invitation on shimmery ivory stock for an extra touch of understated glam. The best part was seeing the invitation design influence the dessert table by White Cakery Co. and the accompanying stationery created by Paper & Poste. Sara Baig Designs did a wonderful job bringing everything together with her gorgeous pastel florals and metallic accents.
- Shimmery watercolour floral invitation with the bride-to-be's name printed in gold foil
- Double-sided invitation with a touching message from the mother of the bride on the reverse side
- Sophisticated, feminine fonts with a contemporary modern layout to reflect the bride-to-be's sense of style
- Photography by Verve Photo Co.
- Event Styling by Sara Baig Designs
- Dessert Table by White Cakery Co.