MARIE-CLAIRE & AARON
"I can’t say enough good things about Love, Paper and Ink.
When we first met, I had a very vague idea of what I wanted my invitations to look like, and only a slightly better idea of what I *didn’t* want. After speaking with me and getting a feel for what kind of wedding we would be having, Naushin presented me with a series of ideas and different directions she thought I might like.
She worked very collaboratively with me, was extremely creative and flexible and truly the final product is so perfectly us I have no idea how she came up with it. And what all our guests now know, one of the things that makes the time-line card so awesome is the fact that the icon (sadly?) perfectly matches our mad dancing skillz.
I could not recommend Love, Paper and Ink more." - Marie-Claire
- A laid back, super fun affair at The Brantford Golf & Country Club
- Letterpressed Invitations, Timeline card, RSVP card, & Thank You cards in a bold, true red
- Vintage postcard-inspired design
- Featured a visual timeline of their wedding day events for out of town guests
- Day-of stationery included:
- Place Cards
- Table Numbers
- 6ft poster - originally designed as just the backdrop for their head table at the reception, it was a stand-in for ceremony backdrop too because it rained on the morning of, and it had to be moved indoors.
- Photography by Boyfriend/Girlfriend Pictures
- Stationery photography by Verve Photo Co.