ELYSIA & MATTHEW
"Naushin, of Love, Paper and Ink, was beyond anything we could have imagined. From the very beginning her creativity and talent was evident. The entire process from design to conception was flawless. We had the unique ability to customize nearly every piece of stationary, and make changes as we went along.
She went above and beyond on every single detail. What began as a design for our wedding invitations, soon became the main feature of our wedding decor, designing every custom piece of stationary from wine labels, maps, programs, favour tags, place cards, menus and table numbers. Guest were completely in awe of all the tiniest details that flowed so well together, and of course the one-of-a-kind chic sophisticated design. The letterpress quality was perfection, outlining every element of her hard work.
In the end, thanks to her vision and artistry, we were left with exactly what we were looking for.
Naushin will work with you every step of the way, be there to answer any of your questions, and help you make final decisions. She is honest and fair with her pricing, she will become a friend throughout the process and her work is always above and beyond!! Every bride's dream!" - Elysia
- A sophisticated soirée at Copper Creek Golf Club
- Letterpressed black and ivory invitations, maps to Ceremony and Reception venues, and accompanying RSVP card
- Designed Inspired by menswear and Chanel
- Day-of stationery included:
- Ceremony Programs
- Table Numbers
- Place Cards
- Custom champagne bottle labels featuring quotes from classic love songs
- Favour Tags
- Reception Menus
- Wedding Photography by Taylor Jackson Photo
- Invitation photography by Verve Photo Co. & Taylor Jackson Photo
- AS SEEN IN WEDDING BELLS MAGAZINE